In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we get a little dirty as we have another BEAR show (Bear Experience Action Readiness). In preparation of Midwest Bearfest, the guys talk about maintaining your health during a run. From keeping yourself from getting kennel cough to helping in the prevention of run drop, the cubs exchange some fluids information on how to better prepare for your health.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Shopping is done.
- Damon: Ready for a vacation.
- Chester: Cat is sick, interview, Columbus Zoo
- Gary: December is here?!?
- Ray Wallen
- Terry Carl-Johns
- Re: COL441: The Fall of Gay Bars – Jay Yospa: Enjoyed this. I keep an extinct bar list of the places I’ve gone to that are no longer there
- Re: COL421: Couples Age Differences – FURinTeeth: 27yrs apart here, together coming up on 15yrs together.
Re: COL442: ATNS: Feedback:
- Chris: Thank you so much for having this episode! I love that you didn’t sweep it under the rug and called out exclusionary thinking. Done with sass and strength and compassion. Thank you for rocking the boat.
- James Butterfield: Hey guys, just ordered my COL shirt! And just to make Jeff happy, I also bought a mug!
- 1. I’m glad you like my 12 inch vinyl singles from Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston! I have another wall devoted to Jody Watley, Patti LaBelle, Madonna and Michael Jackson.
- 2. Sorry about the scoutmaster socks and the sneakers, that’s just something I like, one of my kinks is the BSA uniform (as you’ve previously mentioned, thank you again, BTW, THAT full video is available on the aforementioned xtube)
- 3. Gary, I’m glad I’ve managed to get back in your good graces, my apologies for anything that might have put you off previously… 🙂
- Fierybiscuts – RE: COL442: ATNS Feedback – “Gosh I love this podcast. :D”
BEAR: Staying Healthy: How to be prepare for a successful experience mentally, physically, spiritually.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this week’s episode, let’s get All-Started!! That’s right, gurls and bois, it’s time for another lap around the course as RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 2 begins. Gary and Damon are back with their critiques and are joined by Chester to spill all the T on this new season. With so many twists and turns in the first episode, you betta buckle up! It’s going to be a bumpy ride.
Episode 1 of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 2
- [Gary]: Old Gang, New Game
- [Damon]: Welcome back, gurls!
- [Chester]: Fierce looks! Except… ? *Ginger killed it! Adore, not so much.
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary]: Bring It Every Time
- [Damon]: Celebrating the “T”/Oh Michelle
- [Chester]: Why are you “shocked?” / Weak reads.
- [Gary]: Personal challenges not for the stage? / Michelle ain’t playin’
- [Damon]: Redemption is the name of the game
- [Chester]: I really do hope that Roxxy and Phi Phi stay true to their word.
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary]: Snaps for… Tatianna
- [Gary]: Eyerolls for… Coco
- [Damon]: Snaps for…Alyssa’s production/Roxxy’s burlesque
- [Damon]: Eyerolls for…Phi Phi a capella/Adore
- [Chester]: Snaps for… Roxxy coming clean about her “game play”
- [Chester]: Eyerolls for… Editing crew?
- [Gary]: Flip the Script / Big Twist Ending
- [Damon]: I’m getting whiplash!
- [Chester]: Stronger competitors = stronger competition
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys talk about PRIDE! From its humble beginnings to the explosions of rainbows that it is today, the cubs discuss what pride has become and where the feel it may be heading. Also, Taco Bell apps, James Corden, and the return of the COL party line.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – Mythic Raids, Ending my Contract
- Damon – CMC Concert (EDN!), Settling In, Kink U
- Gary – Everybody’s Summering…
Facebook Likes: Anand Ukey
Urbandictionary with Gary
The thin nasty liquid that drips from the ketchup bottle before the thick sauce reaches the opening.
Don’t pour the ketchup bottle over your fries until all the ketchup drool has cleared.
State of the Nation today:
I’ll Tumbl For You:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud Drag Race, Damon and Gary talk about the second episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7. The shade begins as the queens start to make their way through the competition. Listen in while the boys dish on the queens as they fly the unfriendly skies of Glamazonian Airways! Fasten your seatbelts and put your tray tables up.
Current episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7
- [Gary] – Where do I buy my ticket?
- [Damon] – Fly the Shady Skies! Team-UP!
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – Almost unfair team challenge
- [Damon] – “I hate Michelle Visage”. 2nd Act was better than the 1st. 😉
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – This season is ‘real’
- [Damon] – The drama begins (Jasmine vs Trixie). Being safe: Good or bad?
- [Gary] – Ginger Minj [not good] & Trixie/Jasmine Sniffing Each Other Out
- [Damon] – The “Tender Moments”:Ginger Minj & Pearl, Max & Sasha
Snaps / Eyerolls [Hits/Misses]:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Katya’s LipSync performance
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Ginger Minj’s “authenticity”
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Mrs. Kasha Davis’ performance
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for … Katya’s splits
- [Gary] – Who the HELL made those outfits?
- [Damon] – The “delayed clap” for Sasha’s sashay…
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we chat LIVE with Mr. Gabriel Majors , self-proclaimed World Class Kisser. We discuss the ins and outs of what is involved in kissing. We learn more about all sorts of things including techniques to be better, as well as how to communicate to your partner on getting what you want and enjoy when it comes to kissing.
Download Audio Podcast