In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex. For this one, the guys get to the bottom of some BFFs (bottom friendly foods). The cubs drop some knowledge on what one should consume when they want to play catcher. Which foods made the list? Pull out your squatty potty and find out.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: It Snowed and one big Stardew Family
- Damon: A Christmas Story Misstep
- Chester: Uber, marker/yellow santa hat quest-packing for trips
- Gary: SNOW!
- The Fluffies Channel
- Chubby User
- Carlos Cruz
- Aero_Dragneel Productions
- To Jeff: curvesandcrevices: Just wanted to say thanks for your work on COL. I’m really appreciating the “after dark” on the podcast featuring the pre-show recordings. You all are so affable and it’s great fun. Best, /C
Urban Dictionary with Gary
Dutch Rudder: Having someone complete the act of masturbation by pulling up and down on the forearm, while the male holds his own penis.
Let’s Talk About Sex series – Bottom Friendly Foods
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s time to GO! We welcome guest host Chester, aka Shutter, to talk about the recent cultural fad known as Pokémon Go! The cubs talk about the game, its origins, and give a more critical take on playing plus the ins and outs of the game. Who’s gotta catch ‘em all?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: My eyes.
- Damon: Been keeping busy (CMC, contests, Roseland, etc.)
- Gary: Chillin’ w/ food stuff
- Chester: Return
Did I Do That?
- Re: Episode 374 OTR: Bear Origins
- Daniel Delgado: great episode and about those tumblr pics Gary you have a beautiful ass
- Victor Hugo Martinez Mendoza
Urbandictionary with Gary
- Pokemon goo: When a person ejalculates while playing the game “Pokemon go.” This usually occurs near spawn points of legendary/rare Pokemon.
Kevin is that Mewtew??
Kevin: *pokemon goos self*
The game that went viral.
Businesses getting into the mayhem (humane societies encouraging people to come walk their dogs, libraries creating “badges” for patronage, bars/shops )
I’ll Tumbl For You:
(155 customer reviews)
1 used & new available from $9.49
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud Drag Race, Damon and Gary talk about the final episode and crowning of a new queen in RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7! The guys discuss the finale, the winner, and breakdown all the tears and laughter throughout.
Replying to the question you guys asked, yes sometimes I do find myself agreeing with you. You guys make a lot of valid points and I enjoy your perspective. Early on I found myself agreeing with Gary more (and still do more often than not) but Damon has made compelling arguments that have swayed me before. But then again sometimes I think your both full of shit but I deeply enjoy your commentary anyway because whether I agree with you guys or not I find pursuing other viewpoints that I may not have explored without your opinion. I love your guys’s show and I love the podcast, keep doing what you guys do best! Hugs!!!
#I was born in 92
Current episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7
- [Gary] – Work the runway mamas!
- [Damon] – So many beautiful looks/NOPE!!!
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – Final LIVE lipsycs and one-on-one interviews with Ru
- [Damon] – Ginger/Big Gurl Winning/Soooo Emotional
- [Gary] – Ru’s addressing the ‘hate’ online these days
- [Damon] – Confidence/knowing your shit really pays off
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Kennedy’s runway, Ru’s one-liners, Benda LaCreme’s stunt, Katya’s award, Ru’s dramatic pause
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Pearl’s wig coming undone during the interview, Kandy Ho’s reveal that she doesn’t typically do her makeup, Ginger’s crowning look
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Final 3 LSFYL/Jasmine Masters truthfulness/Ginger’s dad and Jaidynn’s mom
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Miss Fame and the fuckin’ chicken
- [Gary] – The Brand with a Vision is key
- [Damon] – Now what?
Logo opened the vaults! A bazillion extra bonus clips on YouTube with too many to list. Use the link and then watch them all.
All three finalists released original music videos!
Ginger Minj – Ooh Lala Lala
Pearl – Love Slave
Voilet Chacki – Bettie
Bear Bones: 2008 Best of the Bears
The pilot episode of Cubs Out Loud was a review of the Best of Bears 2007.
Now the 2008 Best of Bears nominations are now up and *gay gasp* COL is NOT in the list. I suggest we start up a write in campaign to get it onto the list and for people to vote for it as the Best Bear Podcast. But that’s just me. Lets also try to get this to be a more national vote as I think last year it was more San Francisco centric.
Also, our favorite bear site, Bearciti.com is not nominated either. This requires a write in campaign as well. Vote early and tell all your friends to write in.
Check out the instructions on Voting on the Bear Bones site.
Good Luck to all the nominees.