In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the cubs welcome back Doctor Cisco to discuss some new articles regarding genetic research. The guys look at two research reviews regarding the beginnings of potentially finding genetic evidence of homosexuality. What do these articles say and what do the guys think about it?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Nostalgia, wild temps, and frying empanadas
- Damon: Back with CMC
- Chester: Work sucks, RPDR-AS3!, Nudes & Numbers.
- Gary: Wine not?
- Cisco: I’m a Doctor now, back in Memphis, doing research!
- Philip Boehl
- Ernie Aguirre
- @cubsoutloud #thatawesomemoment when you hear your Twitter handle on the last Podcast AND it was pronounced right Its the little things that make me happy. Great episode this last week (re: COL:448 Shutdowns episode)
- @cubsoutloud side note, I listen to your podcast at work every week now. Totally safe for work haha. I only had one speaker incident where it was also playing through my computer speakers and I didn’t notice
- A study found evidence of a genetic determinant of sexuality & that’s OK
- The More Older Brothers You Have, The More Likely You Are To Be Gay. Now We Might Finally Know Why
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Chester: Scott aka Corwincub