In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, it’s the Grand Finale baby! The cubs and special guest Brady review the final episode of Season 9. This gag-worthy finale of epic proportions has so many fun-tastic moments that you won’t know how it’ll end. Who wins the lip sync for the CROWN and what other surprises await us in this finale? All will be revealed.
- Michael Quinichett: Thanks Damon for answering my previous question. I totally forgot about Kim Chi. Great show guys, keep drinking!
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 14
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – A truly focused show & Wintergreen In Da House!!
- [Damon] – EPIC Lipsyncs, Great guests, Funny moment at home
- [Chester] – Flawless looks, flawless competition
- [Brady] – Ch-ch-changes!
And what of the concept of “Pulling the Pageant”?
- [Damon] – Praise to Whitney/Let’s change the MF world!
- [Chester] – Reveal, Revel, Revolutionize!
- [Brady] – Bring on season 10, baby!
- [Gary] – Art & Politics: Where Drag Thrives
Edited footage missing from the Grand Finale [Facebook source]
The Queens Read Valentina to FILTH! [YouTube source]
In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the gurls are reunited and it feels so…SHADY! The cast of season 9 come together and spill all the T. Listen in as the cubs rehash the reunion episode as we get one step closer to finale. This T is definitely gonna taste good.
- Michael Quinichett: Hey guys, loved the episode. Just one note: I’m surprised no one mentioned that Sasha is the only finalist that never did a lip sync, except for the obligatory one at the end of this episode.
- Gary: Hey Michael, thanks for the note. Perhaps we didn’t consider the factor of whether or not ever lipsyncing predicts the winner. Now I’m intrigued…
- Michael Quinichett: Right? Bob the Drag Queen never did a lip sync. Bianca Del Rio never did a lip sync. I’m just curious if there has ever been a queen in the herstory of RPDR that has never done a lip sync, and didn’t win the crown (besides Willam, bc of her disqualification)?
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 13
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – The Reunion to Top All RPDR Reunions
- [Damon] – Bitches Got Real
- [Chester] – “If you’re gonna have an excuse, pick 1 not 5”
- [Brady] – RuPaul’s Best Group Therapy session is OVER!
Thoughts on Miss Congeniality Winner:
- [Gary] – Trinity
- [Damon] – All T, No Shade, but I agree with Aja
- [Chester] – Not congenial anymore
- [Brady] – Valentina
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Brady] – Snaps for… The best reunion in history,
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… Charlie/Valenstein
- Brady’s Links re: the Valenstein topic:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Trinity/Eureka Reading Each Other
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Alexis’ Body Off Limits Issue
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Farrah for calling V Out
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Nina Bo’Nina Shut Your Fucking Mouth Up Brown
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Shea/Sasha calling bitches out
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Charlie
Has an Overall Winner emerged? Yes? Who?
- [Gary] – Has it all been pre-decided?
- [Damon] – Damnit, I’m still not sure
- [Chester] – Bad taping format…
- [Brady] – Spoilers!
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys are joined by Ray to discuss a recent phenomenon; the ever increasing debate of being called “handsome” and being called “sexy”. From online dating to social apps, the guys chime in our their thoughts on what being complimented with these (and other) words means to them. Also, the cubs look at how accepting the compliment can have some positive and negative consequences.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Don’t You Know That It’s Hot, Hot, Hot
- Damon: Reliving old stories
- Chester: Post Tidal Wave/WDW & US w/ Evan
- Gary: It’s betting busy
- Ray: Taking care of Big Junk and Company
- Peeter Griffin
- Christopher Ehlers
- Thom Schneider
- حسام البدري – Hossam El Badry
- Corey B Brown
- Jenn Riley
- John Davies
- Justin Bond
- Arturo Rojas Bear
- Cubby Christopher Prado
- From Paul Hobby, re: COL408 WYR Hardest Sex Ever: “In the spirit of the “Mary Anne or Ginger” debate, let’s go to Little House on the Prairie and ask Merlin Olsen or Victor French?”
- From Erick Lungren re: CLAW17 co-hosts Pup Shutter’s pic: “DAM… Gary THAT short?”
- Tom Fleetwood shared COL416: LTAK: Consent and Respect 2: Part 1 “How fun!! with Ms. Tammy. It was cool hearing you on this podcast. I suggest everyone to take a lesson.”
- Terrence Jones started following us
- Andybear21: “Hi”
- OtterDave: “Thanks Damon and the rest of the COL crew, I finally got the chance to catch up on some of the podcasts this week and appreciated the shoutout during the feedback episode (COL412). Your podcasts are always fun even when discussing serious topics and I can’t wait to hear more. If you’re looking for some ideas I’d like to see a poll option for the would-you-rather episodes so the listeners can play along. Woof, Dave”
“Handsome” Vs “Sexy”
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, Jeff’s levels are really quiet, but we’ll have that fixed next time! Also, it’s time for another Would. You. Rather!! For this WYR, we’re talking about sex. And not just any sex, but hard sex. The questions will blow your…mind.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: I GOT A RAID TEAM!
- Damon: H&R Blockheads!
- Chester: I had surgery
- Gary: T-Minus…
Facebook Likes – 1000+!!!!
- Evan Pankratz
- Tj Boychuk
- Pup Yoshi
- Breeze Vincinz
- Jacque EL-Ajam
- Paul Allen Hobby to Cubs Out Loud: Recently discovered your podcast, and I’m hooked. Really makes my work day fly by. Anyway, I was going back through older episodes and came across your atns: biphobia and just wanted to say I’m a bi bear, so now you know one!
- CurvesandCrevices: DM. -I’d love to hear your thoughts on “coding gay” – from sounding gay (like the movie “Do I Sound Gay”) to other signals and things we do (consciously or not) to let others know we’re not straight. I am always read as straight, especially as I am bi and in a relationship with a women, and am curious to hear what you notice or do, or just your thoughts!
-(Thanks as always for the great podcast.)
- Rotundaplomb: DM-Got to ep 400 and am just about to hear the origin stories – so excited! As a side note, don’t OD on vitamin C! Over 2g/day can be harmful, especially in cases where there are other renal issues. Your body works hard to flush out excess. Stay well gents, and thanks for the podcast. ???
Would You Rather: Hardest Sex Ever.
- Only be allowed to do foreplay with your hands OR only be allowed to do foreplay with your mouth?
- Have amazing sex that lasts 47 seconds OR have average sex that lasts 10 minutes?
- Only have sex in the shower OR only have sex on the floor?
- Have sex when you’re drunk OR have sex when you’re hungover?
- Only be allowed to masturbate to porn parodies such as Star Wars and Pokémon OR the only porn you’re allowed to watch is on Vine, meaning it lasts only six seconds?
- Be a sex slave for a month OR wear a chastity device for a month?
- Only have threesomes OR never have sex?
- Not be able to see during sex OR not be able to touch during sex?
- Give up sex for a year OR give up masturbating for a year?
- Have a threesome with two semi-attractive guys OR sex with one super hot guy?
- Get kissed on the lips and only the lips OR on every part of your body, except for your lips?
- Date someone who refuses to cuddle OR who refuses to go down on you?
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s time to GO! We welcome guest host Chester, aka Shutter, to talk about the recent cultural fad known as Pokémon Go! The cubs talk about the game, its origins, and give a more critical take on playing plus the ins and outs of the game. Who’s gotta catch ‘em all?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: My eyes.
- Damon: Been keeping busy (CMC, contests, Roseland, etc.)
- Gary: Chillin’ w/ food stuff
- Chester: Return
Did I Do That?
- Re: Episode 374 OTR: Bear Origins
- Daniel Delgado: great episode and about those tumblr pics Gary you have a beautiful ass
- Victor Hugo Martinez Mendoza
Urbandictionary with Gary
- Pokemon goo: When a person ejalculates while playing the game “Pokemon go.” This usually occurs near spawn points of legendary/rare Pokemon.
Kevin is that Mewtew??
Kevin: *pokemon goos self*
The game that went viral.
Businesses getting into the mayhem (humane societies encouraging people to come walk their dogs, libraries creating “badges” for patronage, bars/shops )
I’ll Tumbl For You:
(154 customer reviews)
1 used & new available from $9.49