On this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we are joined by Joshua Pangborn, creator of the YouTube series “Skeleton Crew”. The guys delve into the dramatic world of the Skeleton Crew where they talk about acting, kink, gender bending, and more. From homages to horror movies to thirst requests.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Pre-BlizzCon Hype!
- Chester: My other dog has cancer, too. TRAUMA
- Gary: I’m about to travel and I’m not excited
- Joshua: Getting ready for a cruise in between work and Season Three
- Brian Walter
- Alejandro Javier Perez-Razo
- Gueivson F Anjos
- Ezra West
- Re: COL437: Here’s something to get your day started, Jack Radcliff in #ASCIIART. Yesterday on #COL we did an episode (COL437: Old School Bears Online) of what it was like being online as a bear when the internet was still in it’s adolescence. The topic of printing out images was brought up by our guest host, Hadrian McQuaig, and #ASCII code became a humorous point to the topic. So I created an ASCII art of Jack Radcliffe.
- Tony Bossaller And for those with an iPhone, check out RealWorldAscii. It’s a camera app that uses Ascii Art. (iOS 10 and before. Not a 64-bit app unfortunately.) I used to have a plugin for Quicktime that would output everything in Ascii Art.
- Eric D Glauner back in 1989 I’d have been so hot right now.
- Barbara Thomas
- Re: COL436: Tony: I see need to clean my office. 😛
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex! For this topic, we start the discussion about playspace etiquette. Listen in as we give the dos and don’ts about your favorite back bar space, dark room, bathhouse, frolic and mingle rooms. So, should you enter a playroom chatting on your cellphone while eating a plate of nachos?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Back in Action/W Bear
- Damon: Glamping Trip
- Chester: Apt Approved, packing, and Evan’s first drive-in
- Gary: July is here!
- euthman alkhatib عثمان الخطيب
- bihubi altakhayun alrajulaa بحب التخين الرجولى
- Chrissy Brewer
- Victor Guerrero
- Khald Shami
- Trez Daniel
- Liam Diamond
- Aron Moberg
- Alex Salmeron
- Curtis Steven
- Mike A Miller
- Ryan JoseEspinoza
- Eric James
- Kyle Traum
- David B Johnson
- Derryk Owyn Paramoure
- Lileric Crutcher
- Reid Loveland
- Dakota Green
- Lucas Luiz Carlos Pereira
- Ches Clark SHOW NOTE [re: COL421]: I realized after the fact that I didn’t get in the whole story about my birthday dinner. (I think I cut myself off because I felt like I was monopolizing and rambling on.) That being said, I wanted to make a small addendum, especially given that I was giving someone who wasn’t present to defend himself a bit of a hard time. Brady *did* sincerely apologize for initiating the song and spectacle debacle as part of owning up to it, and had no idea beforehand that I was so vehemently opposed to that sort of public display. He truly did feel terrible about it afterward, but I was just in no mood to hear it at the time. He was just trying to be playful and funny, and so for those who might be worried about him getting “two black marks in my little book,” have no fear–most of that accounting business is tongue-in-cheek. Brady and I are very much okay with each other. Cheers!
- Re: COL421: Greg Ballard I would love to do a co host spot someday. Love this channel! Watching right now!
- Ray Vincent
- Andrew Ealy
- master squall88
- Cody Broadbent
- Jaison Simmons
BearUnderground Joined Entourage:
- Rotundaplomb mentioned us in a comment and asked…
- I’m looking for some movie recommendations! I’m after a movie featuring the bear/chub community. Romantic, drama, comedy – all work. Not looking for a porn flick but sex scenes are fine. I’ve heard BearCity might be a good place to start. What are some others? Maybe some ideas on the next @cubsoutloud? Thanks Tumblr folks!
- Rotundaplomb in re: to COL420: State of the Community 2017
- Wish I could have stayed for more of the live stream. You miss so many of Gary’s faces on the podcast version. Great list of some Pride documentaries to watch – check the show notes.
- FirstRonin in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017 directed to Hadrian…
- I just want to say that you have an amazing voice! No matter what you’re reading or saying, you make me melt a little.
- NE-Plus-Ultra-Bears in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017
- Now that’s what I call a late Sunday night delight!!
Article from Bear World Magazine website interview re: the W Bear app
Let’s Talk About Sex: Playspace Etiquette
- You may/will be seen/watched – not possible to be invisible
- Always be respectful
- Consent needs to be given, whether subtle or pronounced
- You know what is best for yourself, not anyone else
- Keep safety in mind, yours and everyone else’s
- Be courteous to others in the space
- Prepare yourself; mentally and physically
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, Gary, Damon, and the crowd of cubs continue talking about their experiences in Lexington, KY in the third and final episode from the 2015 North American Bear Weekend bear run. After discussing the contest, the guys chat about the Bear community,the growing female demographic, as well as run themes, and end the show with a heated discussion on who cares about the color of a damn dress.
Mr. North American bear run, Lexington, Kentucky – February 26 – March 1, 2015