In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the gang is joined by extra special guest Brady to talk about the most recent episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race. It’s TV pilots and Club Kid couture and enough twists and turns to leave you gagging for breath. Plus, an elimination so shocking, the guys barely mask their emotions.
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 9
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – Two things:
- 1) All the BS aside, Club Kids to the Main Stage!
- 2) Emotional Rollercoaster [bored, annoyed, frustrated, slightly amused, bewildered, confused, appeased, unsure, perplexed, gagged, mystified, and ultimately mournful]
- [Damon] – One of the best episodes of the season
- [Chester] – Entertaining and gag worthy
- [Brady] – Hypocrisy in abundance.
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Damon] – Misconceptions (thanks internet)
- [Chester] – Shea has some amazing words of advice…
- [Brady] – Nina. We shall discuss. I have notes.
- [Gary] – Nerves on Edge & the predicted Crash and Burn
- [Chester] – Confidence vs. Cocky: know your shit/Manufactured
- [Brady] – Katya/Alaska?/Where the fuck did that robe come from?
- [Gary] – Ru voiced the T inside so many heads
- [Damon] – It only takes one fall to break a leg
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Runway looks & shoutout to Alexis
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… guest judges who?? & 6Ps were missed
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Peppermint’s Club Kid/Gaywatch
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… You know what I’m gonna eyeroll
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Shea/Sasha Redux
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Sasha runway, snorefest
- [Brady] – Snaps for… The Deadpool of Drag [Chester’s Couture pic vs Shea’s Runway Look]
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for…Alexis
- [Damon] – You don’t always get a 2nd chance
- [Chester] – Nothing to add
- [Brady] – Predictions.
- [Gary] – The final four are predicted?
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Kink. This time around we bring back an old topic in light of recent discussions on social media. The guys are joined by kink favorites Ms Tammy and Ches as well as Brady, Mr. North American Bear Cub 2017 and Ray, Mr. North American Bear 2016 to contemplate consent and respect. In this first part of a two-part series, the guys describe what consent is and when and how things can go wrong with it.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Farming
- Damon: 91st BDay, Poker and Old Friends
- Chester: Lots of new music! Chainsmokers and Todrick Hall
- Gary: SSDD on loop
- Ches: FUCKING MOVING, but I still love my husband, CLAW
- Ms. Tammy: Judging Contests, Leather Events, Mr. KY Leather, Mom and grandsons, Hammy
- Ray: Finally taking some time from traveling
- Brady: Travel!
Did I Do That?
Let’s Talk About Kink: Respect and Consent
Our previous episode COL314 [found here] was nearly two years ago. Some things though do not change with time…
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, we bring you special news bulletins. It’s just the hosts this time around and we share a sampling of recent articles we found online. From boner fitness and butt loving to the potential dangers of poppers, the cubs give their insights and opinions to these hot topics. These headlines and more on COL298.
- Brandon Balke
- Manu Stern
- Tampa Oso
Episode COL 297- Sounds of Sex:
Heh. I really hate talking in porn – can be insanely cliche and annoying. I much prefer growling and deep moaning – trying to sound like a real bear.
I’ll Tumbl For You:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the hosts reconnect after a long break to discuss the concepts of liberty and justice for the GLBT community. Are we as equal as we want to be and should be? What progress has been made and where do we still have to go? In honor of Pride month and Independence Day, listen in as the guys give their takes on the state of the union.
What’s Going On?
- [Jeff] – Mohawk
- [Damon] – Pride Concert & Hanging
- [Gary] – Normalness
FB Likes –
- Matt Quinn
- Bryan Mark Urbsaitis
- Adam Peter Stein
- Zach Mollitor
- Jeremiah Ostrander
- Gerry Pie
- Garth Bell
- Michael Plumley
- James Cory Fudge Alston
- Dustin Knott
- Dane Briese
- James TakeuDown Green
- Eduard Cruz
- Samuel Reeves
- Paul Breakiron
- Russell Krupnow
BU Goup – Buzz!
Foster Child Legal Fight
- Liberty and Justice for Y’all
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- Jeff – Star Trek Into Darkness
Is The Bear Movement Dead?
Recently I had a conversation with a friend of mine in Boston over the state of the global bear community. My friend is of the opinion that all bear clubs should just dissolve altogether – “nowadays, there’s just no need”, he says. To support his opinion, he went on to describe what he is convinced is waning attendance at bear events around the country, the slow-yet-consistent decline in membership in his and other local bear organization, and the global increase in visibility and recognition of the bear community. it’s hard to disagree with his statements.
In an attempt to evaluate our progress, I logged onto Google and typed in “bear”, just to see what would pop up, and in what order. The first hit, from Wikipedia, describes the carnivorous woodland mammals one would most likely expect to find from such a search engine. However, the second hit, also a citation from Wikipedia, offers the following:
“’Bear’ is gay slang term for those in the bear communities, a subculture in the gay community and an emerging subset of LGBT communities with events, codes and culture specific identity. It also describes a physical type.”
Even with all the progress we have made, I am not 100% certain of my agreement or disagreement with my friend. True, ‘We’ve Come A Long Way, Baby’ (Gen X’ers will have no clue of the source of that quote). Quietly and stealthily we have hovered in the background, watching, waiting for our turn; waiting for the recognition we now have. Now that we have it, what do we do?