In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the cubs celebrate the end of summer with another Summer Hits show. The guys humbly present to you our wild thoughts on some unforgettable hits. Are the guys believers in these songs and providing congratulations or will they tell them to hit the back road?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Star Trekin’
- Damon: Ginger Minj!!
- Chester: Life Sucks but I at least I’m enjoying my job.
- Gary: Work is work, DF14 planning begins, Cincy again!
Did I Do That?
Jeff: Paw’d toe
In Person Feedback:
- Met James in Lexington last night!
- COL427: LTAK: Flogging – Ches Clark A pal said we look like a K-pop group.
- COL430: Labor Gays – Henry Mazade Sometimes a man in a suit will turn my head especially if his pants are real tight and you can see an outline of his goods. Working in home improvement I always enjoyed contractors who would come in with holes in their pants at the right spots or they come in commando showing the head of their cock. Always a good time for drooling. Great for fantasies
- Tony Bossaller In general, the uniform is what it portrays in a guy. I’ve seen some blue collar and white collar which are both awesome. Blue collar just tends to be a big snug. White collar can be made tailored to be even moreso.
- Jeremiah Adams Blue collar.
- Pugsley Michael Urness Oh yes. An average guy in a military uniform is much more likely to get my gaze..
- COL431: OTR: Amusement Park – Cisco Salgado I will definitely watch later. Now, we are celebrating our wedding anniversary. Hugs for all the cubs.
- Chester Beltowski We had some technical difficulties with the sound, but eventually it got ironed out. -chester
- Cisco Salgado No wonder! I started watching but couldn’t hear anything and then we started brunching. I’m glad it got fixed
- GBearTrekker65: @cubsoutloud The Twitter link @WoodsCampground is indeed where Bear City 3 was filmed. I was there the Saturday they showed it by the pool.
The summer’s most popular songs across all, based on cumulative performance on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 chart from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Rankings are determined by radio airplay audience impressions as measured by Nielsen BDS, sales data as compiled by Nielsen and streaming activity data from online music sources tracked by Nielsen BDS.
- Despacito – Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber
- That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars
- I’m The One – DJ Khaled Featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne
- Wild Thoughts – DJ Khaled Featuring Rihanna & Bryson Tiller
- Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
- Believer – Imagine Dragons
- HUMBLE. – Kendrick Lamar
- Unforgettable – French Montana Featuring Swae Lee
- Body Like A Back Road – Sam Hunt
- Congratulations – Post Malone Featuring Quavo
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Butt! Butt! Butt!
- Damon: Banana Boxers RIP
- Chester: Baltimore Get-a-way w/ Ray
- Gary: And I’ve got the joystick right here
- Damon: Shape of You -Walk off the Earth Cover
- Chester: Square Bear
- Gary: LEGO Ultimate Collectors Series Millennium Falcon (2017) Review!