In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s summer blockbuster season and the guys take some time to discuss this year’s new movies. From superheroes and magic to a zombie daniel radcliffe and a sausage party, follow along as the cubs review some of this summer’s movie trailers.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Raiding Break, Mass Effect
- Damon: Keeping busy/lazy
- Gary: Adulting
From the Happy Birthday Post for Pedestal Fiery Biscuits:
- Randall Stratton: aw he looks so different with a beard…
- Tio DeUnaymas: I should go to iHop more often…
Post from AJ Lewis: New Axe Commercial
Enjoying @cubsoutloud podcast episode 366 starring PILF's Jeff, Damon, and Gary!
— Charles S. (@GBearTrekker65) May 24, 2016
Re: COL366: TTO: The _ILF Episode
- RJ: Great podcast as always and lots of great choices on bears,cubs and daddies..hope you guys are doing well huge hugs.
Urbandictionary with Gary
- .Verb, to tell someone what is going to happen in a movie, or on the next episode of a show.
- Verb, to accidentally see a preview for the next episode of a TV show.
“yo i heard charlie is supposed to die in the next episode” said josh.
“awwww, why must you movie ruin?” cried danny
Discussion of the forth-coming summer movie season.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- Now You See Me 2
- Finding Dory
- Swiss Army Man
- Independence Day: Resurgence
- The BFG
- The Secret Life of Pets
- Ghostbusters (2016)
- Star Trek Beyond
- Ice Age: Collision Course
- Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie
- Jason Bourne