In this week’s episode of COL Drag Race, the bitches are back! Chester, Damon and Gary recap the most twisted, the most shocking and the most drama-filled episode of All-Stars 2 EVAH! With the eliminated queens returning, the stakes have never been higher. Buckle up, folks, ‘cause it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.
Challenge: Drag Queens of Comedy Show
- [Gary]: D.R.A.M.A. = Defend, Rationalize, Argue, Mirror, Attack
- [Damon]: Defenses are up!
- [Chester]: Lackluster performances, but the twists!
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary]: Emotional Rollercoaster
- [Damon]: What a TWIST!
- [Chester]: It’s not the editing, it’s just you. Lip Sync battle greatness?
- [Gary]: Your Mental/Psychological State is Everything
- [Damon]: Who’s Playing the Victim?
- [Chester]: I’m so lost on who’s on top!
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary]: Snaps for… Alaska’s Underestimated Intelligence
- [Gary]: Eyerolls for… Roxxxy’s Jokes [nerves aside]
- [Damon]: Snaps for…Lip Sync for your LIFE!!!
- [Damon]: Eyerolls for… Roxxxy’s Emcee Choices
- [Chester]: Snaps for… Coco’s shutdown of Phi Phi
- [Chester]: Eyerolls for… Coco as a whole
- [Gary]: Was this episode just filler? AKA Now the Competition Begins?
- [Damon]: It’s been a winding road, but now we’re back on track
- [Chester]: Rigor Morris and Clef Notes