In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex! For this topic, we start the discussion about playspace etiquette. Listen in as we give the dos and don’ts about your favorite back bar space, dark room, bathhouse, frolic and mingle rooms. So, should you enter a playroom chatting on your cellphone while eating a plate of nachos?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Back in Action/W Bear
- Damon: Glamping Trip
- Chester: Apt Approved, packing, and Evan’s first drive-in
- Gary: July is here!
- euthman alkhatib عثمان الخطيب
- bihubi altakhayun alrajulaa بحب التخين الرجولى
- Chrissy Brewer
- Victor Guerrero
- Khald Shami
- Trez Daniel
- Liam Diamond
- Aron Moberg
- Alex Salmeron
- Curtis Steven
- Mike A Miller
- Ryan JoseEspinoza
- Eric James
- Kyle Traum
- David B Johnson
- Derryk Owyn Paramoure
- Lileric Crutcher
- Reid Loveland
- Dakota Green
- Lucas Luiz Carlos Pereira
- Ches Clark SHOW NOTE [re: COL421]: I realized after the fact that I didn’t get in the whole story about my birthday dinner. (I think I cut myself off because I felt like I was monopolizing and rambling on.) That being said, I wanted to make a small addendum, especially given that I was giving someone who wasn’t present to defend himself a bit of a hard time. Brady *did* sincerely apologize for initiating the song and spectacle debacle as part of owning up to it, and had no idea beforehand that I was so vehemently opposed to that sort of public display. He truly did feel terrible about it afterward, but I was just in no mood to hear it at the time. He was just trying to be playful and funny, and so for those who might be worried about him getting “two black marks in my little book,” have no fear–most of that accounting business is tongue-in-cheek. Brady and I are very much okay with each other. Cheers!
- Re: COL421: Greg Ballard I would love to do a co host spot someday. Love this channel! Watching right now!
- Ray Vincent
- Andrew Ealy
- master squall88
- Cody Broadbent
- Jaison Simmons
BearUnderground Joined Entourage:
- Rotundaplomb mentioned us in a comment and asked…
- I’m looking for some movie recommendations! I’m after a movie featuring the bear/chub community. Romantic, drama, comedy – all work. Not looking for a porn flick but sex scenes are fine. I’ve heard BearCity might be a good place to start. What are some others? Maybe some ideas on the next @cubsoutloud? Thanks Tumblr folks!
- Rotundaplomb in re: to COL420: State of the Community 2017
- Wish I could have stayed for more of the live stream. You miss so many of Gary’s faces on the podcast version. Great list of some Pride documentaries to watch – check the show notes.
- FirstRonin in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017 directed to Hadrian…
- I just want to say that you have an amazing voice! No matter what you’re reading or saying, you make me melt a little.
- NE-Plus-Ultra-Bears in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017
- Now that’s what I call a late Sunday night delight!!
Article from Bear World Magazine website interview re: the W Bear app
Let’s Talk About Sex: Playspace Etiquette
- You may/will be seen/watched – not possible to be invisible
- Always be respectful
- Consent needs to be given, whether subtle or pronounced
- You know what is best for yourself, not anyone else
- Keep safety in mind, yours and everyone else’s
- Be courteous to others in the space
- Prepare yourself; mentally and physically
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we are joined by Ches to talk about intergenerational relationships: the good, the bad, and the uncomfortable. We get it on with the May-December, throw down with All the Young Dudes, dust off our Silver Daddy/Santa fantasies, and talk about how cubs and Daddy bears make age-gaps in relationships work.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Computer Down, Repeat, Computer Down!
- Damon: Part of an panel
- Chester: It’s been a hell of a month!
- Gary: Guess who’s back in the house?
- Ches: Pride; Birthday; Welcome baby Finnian!
- Andrew Ealy ordered a COL T-Shirt and sent us a photo with the message “How YOU doin’ !!! Got my new COL shirt today!”
- @dftbapaul in re: to
- COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime
- “Whew that was sexy. Blushing at work
- In a reply to @fyzzgiggidy
- Btw a good way to get more info is to go to the @cubsoutloud podcast and use the search feature and look up the ltak (let’s talk about kink)
- Missing COLDR tweets.
- @GBearTrekker65 in re: to
- COL418: Handsome vs Sexy
- COL419: This Is The Way We Genetically Role!
Relationships with Age Spans between the Partners
- Age is a number… Generational Gaps no longer defined
- Values, Morals, and Ethics.
- Values: Are having an emotional investment (either for or against something)
- Morals: Are your ideas of what is right and what is wrong
- Ethics: Are a set of rules which are explicitly adopted by a group of people
- Age, Maturity, Life Experiences
- Older Age =/= Mature, just as Younger Age =/= immature
- Friends and Family Reactions/Acceptance
- Lack of life experiences can be frustrating
- Facing down the question of mortality
- Experiencing new things together
- Sharing our favorite things
- music, movies, Gaming/TTG
- Seeing things “new” again
- The ability to help teach
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, it’s the Grand Finale baby! The cubs and special guest Brady review the final episode of Season 9. This gag-worthy finale of epic proportions has so many fun-tastic moments that you won’t know how it’ll end. Who wins the lip sync for the CROWN and what other surprises await us in this finale? All will be revealed.
- Michael Quinichett: Thanks Damon for answering my previous question. I totally forgot about Kim Chi. Great show guys, keep drinking!
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 14
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – A truly focused show & Wintergreen In Da House!!
- [Damon] – EPIC Lipsyncs, Great guests, Funny moment at home
- [Chester] – Flawless looks, flawless competition
- [Brady] – Ch-ch-changes!
And what of the concept of “Pulling the Pageant”?
- [Damon] – Praise to Whitney/Let’s change the MF world!
- [Chester] – Reveal, Revel, Revolutionize!
- [Brady] – Bring on season 10, baby!
- [Gary] – Art & Politics: Where Drag Thrives
Edited footage missing from the Grand Finale [Facebook source]
The Queens Read Valentina to FILTH! [YouTube source]
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, in honor of Pride Month, the cubs come together again to discuss the state of the community. From the Stonewall riots to the Pulse shooting, LGBT+ life has been strongly affected by the month of June. This time around, the guys talk about the past, the present, and the potential future of the community given recent incidents. Has Pride truly gone political or is this just the start of the next generation?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: It’s a whole new raid and computer frustrations
- Damon: Cincinnati Pride
- Gary: Pride Recognition
Voicemail: Blank didn’t get the job
Discussion of where the LGBTQIA community stands today compared to one year ago [episode COL371].
Side note: Michael Jackson died on this date [of recording] in 2009, eight year ago today at age 50.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya: