In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys talk about some of the recent trends on social media. Whether they are reclaiming their time, doing it in front of salads or checking out the latest social anonymous commenting app, the cubs hit the talking points about these new alarming trends.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Remembrance and A Binge Watch Weekend
- Damon: Gem City Bear……drag show??
- Chester: New… Everything.
- Gary: Be Proud of Yoself
- RevBear: RE: COL424 – Playlists:
- When Damon was talking about Push It by SaltNPeppa, not for a road trip but great for the other 2 playlists 😥
- GBearTrekker: RE COL425: Dear Gay Men:
Urbandictionary with Gary
- Freudian Spell Check: When spell check changes your word to the wrong word, but the wrong word is actually more appropriate.
- I meant to text my friend that she should go to the U2 concert with me because it would be a “great” time. Spell check changed it to “grey” time. That Freudian Spell Check is pretty smart.
WTH have we been up to? And WTH has been happening in the world?
- Maxine Waters: “Reclaiming My Time”
- Right In Front of My Salad
- Sarahah App
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Sherlock
- Damon: 4 The 90s by Todrick Hall