In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys talk about PRIDE! From its humble beginnings to the explosions of rainbows that it is today, the cubs discuss what pride has become and where the feel it may be heading. Also, Taco Bell apps, James Corden, and the return of the COL party line.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – Mythic Raids, Ending my Contract
- Damon – CMC Concert (EDN!), Settling In, Kink U
- Gary – Everybody’s Summering…
Facebook Likes: Anand Ukey
Urbandictionary with Gary
The thin nasty liquid that drips from the ketchup bottle before the thick sauce reaches the opening.
Don’t pour the ketchup bottle over your fries until all the ketchup drool has cleared.
State of the Nation today:
- Never Forget: It all started with a riot
- Rainbow flag
- Adoption Laws across the country
- Marriage Equality Supreme Court Announcement; we’re still WAITING…
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- [Jeff] – Taco Bell App: iOS: Android
- [Damon] – “Relentlessly Gay” – HuffPo – Baltimore Sun
- [Gary] – LA Pride: James Corden’s Quest for Grand Marshall